Meticulous Disassembly Technician
Meticulous Disassembly describes one of the first steps in The Carubba Advanced Collision Repair Process. The primary aim of meticulous disassembly is to enable effective and efficient discovery of all damage and repair requirements prior to production.
This key position can provide opportunities for personal growth within the company!
- Meticulous Disassembly
- Mapping Hidden or Missed Damage and Repair Requirements
- Team Collaboration of Discovery
- Inspect for Damage/Usability
- Parts Organization and Storage
- Micro Bagging Hardware and Small Parts
- Reassembly (select jobs)
- Minimum of two years' relative experience in the collision repair or automotive industry (Training provided)
Skills & Experience
- Disassembly Experience
- I-CAR Non-Structural Technician Certification
- Detail Oriented
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Fundamental knowledge of CCC1, ADP/Audatex and Mitchell estimating systems
- Knowledge of Non-Included procedures (CCC1)
- Fundamental Knowledge of non-included estimating operations
- Team Orientated
*Apply Now Contact Us
*We recognize the need for confidentiality. Your application will be treated as highly confidential and will not be shared with anyone outside of our Human Resources
Resumés always welcome.
« Back to list page