Guest Service Representative
Customer satisfaction and loyalty are critical to our success. Satisfied, loyal customers not only return when repair work is needed, they promote Carubba to friends and family.
Additionally, insurers depend on Carubba Collision, to deliver a quality repair experience that results in customer retention and referral.
- Communicate Carubba Value Proposition to customers, insurers and other work providers
- Collect estimating information (customer, vehicle and insurance)
- Schedule repairs
- Coordinate Rental Replacement
- Coordinate Vehicle Check-In
- Keeping Customers Informed (Repair Status)
- Collect Payments
- Coordinate delivery
- Minimum 2 year degree required
- Sales experience preferred
- Customer Service experience Preferred
- Competitive Drive
Skills & Experience
- Detail and Team Oriented
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Good Negotiation and communication Skills
*Apply Now Contact Us
*We recognize the need for confidentiality. Your application will be treated as highly confidential and will not be shared with anyone outside of our Human Resources
Resumés always welcome.
« Back to list page