The automotive porter is typically an entry-level jack of all trades with the primary aim of working closely with the production manager to support the organizations varying needs.
- Buildings and Grounds Maintenance
- Pickup and delivery of vehicles, customers
- Pick up parts where delivery is not available
- Assist department process where an extra set of hands are needed on a short-term basis.
- Snow removal during winter months and of debris at all times
- Inventory supplies used and needed place orders and report to supervisors
- Wide range of experience, jack of all trades
- Valid Driver's License
- External and internal Customer oriented temperament
- Physically capable of performing all day to day activities
« Back to list page